Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Summer Cleaning List

We moved into our new house in April, so we were able to skip out on spring cleaning. However, knowing that it's going to get cold quickly (the first snow is in October...) I wanted to make a Summer cleaning list to go through before the Fall comes. If you know me at all you know that I'm a little OCD about my house being clean! I clean, dust, sweep, mop, vacuum, etc at least once a week. Usually if I'm off for the day I find myself cleaning even if I just cleaned the other day, just because I feel like if I have the time I should keep things looking nice! I also like to clean up a bit every day before Zach gets home so he can come home to a clean, cozy place. Needless to say.. I like to clean. Anywho, there's a lot of cleaning that should be done that doesn't necessarily get done very often. So here's my list that I'm hoping to get through this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment