Sunday, May 4, 2014

May goals


I can't believe May is here already! Time has gone by so fast. I can't wait to see what adventures this summer brings!

May Goals:

1. Finish the office renovations. This weekend we started a few projects for the office and we hope to get them finished next weekend. The entire office won't be fully done, but I will post updates little by little :)

2. Complete the She Reads Truth study that I've started this month. 


3. Start and stick to a running schedule. Why is this always so hard to stick to?

4. Have a get together for Zach's birthday/Memorial Day. Delicious, festive food. Presents. Grill out. Fire pit!

5. Have one weekend with Zach, JUST the two of us. Every weekend we end up having friends over, which we love, but I think it will be good for it to just be us for a weekend!


(Bella the traveling dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment